[AT] CUBFEST 2005 dates?

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 08:29:59 PST 2005

Farmer,
    It's June 17, 18 & 19 (Father's Day Week-end).  So far I have lined up a couple of presentations on repair.  Of course there will be the world's first "Cub Only" tractor pull thanks to the loan of a weight transfer sled from the local garden tractor puller's club.  We also have planned some tractor games and operator skill challenges.
    There will be a social gathering Friday evening with a cook-out / carry-in dinner and evening bull session around a Dotson Inferno. (I may have to raze a local forest to have enough firewood but we'll manage.)
    We are also planning a breakfast on Saturday morning before things kick off.
One of the local churches is putting on a home-made chicken and noodle dinner (I can attest to the quality) Saturday evening for a modest cost.  (I figured if I kept the ladies from cooking all day they might appreciate me.)
    Another campfire session Saturday evening and if anyone has musical talent and an instrument they are welcome to bring them along.
    Will wrap up loose ends Sunday morning.
    More info to come as things come together.

Bigdog