[AJD] H Tranny

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Thu Feb 10 05:26:39 PST 2005

Amen!!

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: greg at theoldtractorcompany.com<mailto:greg at theoldtractorcompany.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 12:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [AJD] H Tranny

  I have found it necessary at times to have more than one size of BFH available to faciliate the
  proper persuasion of reluctant parts
  Greg

  Greg Stephen
  The Old Tractor Company
  Stephen Equipment Company
  PO Box 709
  Franktown, CO 80116
  303-663-5246
  303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

  On Mon Feb  7 12:06 , 'Bill Brueck' <b2 at chooka.net<mailto:b2 at chooka.net>> sent: