[AT] O/T Cecil's new dog

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Thu Feb 10 06:21:47 PST 2005

I have a new Jack also.  His name is Doc.  He is about 6 months old right
now.  He loads in the truck and I have a milk crate for him to ride in on
the four wheeler.  He is very loyal.  I take him in the boat also when I am
fishing.  I have taught him some tricks also.  He is a very smart dog and
not hyper.  I think you will love yours. Mine is great.  Ricky