[AT] Fast-hitch points

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Wed Feb 9 20:38:48 PST 2005

I know this was covered a year or two ago, but at the time I thought I had
a source, which has since failed to materialize.  I'm looking for
fast-hitch points to fit my Farmall Cub.  They do not have to be Cub only,
but can be prongs that fit the 350 series and larger tractors.  I can
easily fabricate the part that sticks above the prong.  Also, new
aftermarket would work.  I realize I could fabricate them myself but would
prefer ones that are the correct ones.  I'm in Michigan, so the closer to
my state the better.  I plan to use them to make several implements for my
tractor.

Greg Hass