[AJD] Wico XD Distributor on Model B

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 21:40:51 PST 2005

We just got a late Model B with the Wico XD100
distributor. This is my first experience with one. It
looks like a Wico X magneto on the outside, but has
the points, coil, and condenser all on the inside. I
think the distribtor itself is okay, but I'm not sure
of the tractor wiring diagram when using this set up.
I'm not sure than the way it is currently wired is
correct and original. Has anyone had experience with
one, or have the correct wiring diagram, which would
be a little more complicated than that for magneto
ignition. Thanks

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com