[AT] Cats and Moth Balls

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Feb 9 14:39:35 PST 2005

At one point in my life we lived in an old house with no insulation, and
could hear the mice running around in the attic.  Someone said that
scattering moth balls in the attic would drive the mice away. Didn't seem to
help.

One guy told me that it wasn't worth the effort and that it was at least a
two man job, what with catching the moths then holding their little legs
apart while collecting their private parts and sheer volume comes into play.

I suppose you could try just the cost of a box of moth balls. Wouldn't think
it is illegal.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA