[AT] F-12's

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 09:49:54 PST 2005

It looks like I will have a couple more tractors coming home in the next few weeks.  I was working on an old farmstead this morning and found two F-12's, one on rear steel. Both are complete, and scattered throughout the place is a set of cultivators, and the rear mount single bottom plow for one of the tractors.  This place is full of old implements, even a old wooden corn shredder that has seen better days.

My client has indicated that he would gladly let me haul away anything I want ahead of the scrap man.  Sadly, this also means that yet another old farmstead will be converted into a subdivision.  The really sad thing is he was surprised that anyone would want this stuff as he had tried for the past couple of months to get rid of another two tractors from another project he is developing, he gave up and they were hauled to the crusher two weeks ago!!  He had no idea what kind they were, but he promised to call me anytime he finds more on one of his projects.

I know they aren't worth much, but it's always fun to find more treasures, especially those that are free!  Now I have to figure out how to break the news to my wife....

Enjoy, Joe