[Ford-ferguson] T0-30 hyds

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 9 05:33:10 PST 2005

That setup is nearly the same as on the 9n/2n fords.  That standpipe is
replaceable.  i wouldn't be surprised if you found the upper gasket was
blown out as well.  Once the gasket goes.. the lift is limp.  My lower
gasket went and I couldn't even lif tthe drawbar.... Reason for this is the
pumps low volume.. only 2.85 gpm at 2000rpm.. Once you let just a few ounces
of oil bypass every few seconds.. there goes all your lift power.

Though it could be replaced.. if you were in a bind.. A weld might hold..
assuming you could get edge to edge.. which i doubt you would be able to.

Soundguy