[AT] JD carb diagram?

Jeff Pilbeam j.pilbeam at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 04:32:48 PST 2005

Roberts Carb Repair

 http://www.robertscarbrepair.com/

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Ralph Goff
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 12:31 AM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: [AT] JD carb diagram?

Just wondering if anyone on the list might know of a site where they show an
exploded parts diagram of the DLTX carburetor as found on the John Deere AR
tractor? Unfortunately I did not get the number off the carb, just that it
is a Schebler DLTX. Its one of the last ARs made, a 1953 model and we were
hoping to find a little more visual info on it before trying to tear it
apart the wrong way and break something. My brother has worked on a lot of
different carburetors over the years but this is the first John Deere.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/