[Ford-ferguson] TO-30 Hydraulics

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 14:21:02 PST 2005

I have a TO35.  A local shop told me the first thing to check if the lift
goes out -- the upper and lower O-rings on the pressure tube between the
pump and upper casing.  I gather they can look relatively good but still
allow a major leakage.  Your crack may or may not be the problem -- suggest
replacing or brazing.

Bob Holtzer