[AT] tarps

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 8 05:08:57 PST 2005

Most of the chineese tool places carry heavy white or heavy silver tarps.
I've got 2 tarp/tube fram canopies over my 'big' NH 7610s, and it's
sidekick.. a ford 660 w/ 1 arm loader.  The white and silver ones are
holding up good.. Over a year on the silver one with no blemishes.. they
feel fairly heavy duty compaired to say a blue/green kmart special.  Some
stores lie scotties and ace also have brown and yellow tarps.  Tractor
supply has a good tarp selection too, including treated canvas tarps.
military surplus stores also sell treated canvas tarps and truck buggy top
covers. / tarp-tents.

Soundguy