[AT] Need info on tarps

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 7 10:52:19 PST 2005

Northern Tool & Equipment (used to be Northern Hydraulics)
<http://www.northerntool.com/> and Agri Supply <www.agri-supply.com>
are two mail order suppliers that have the "silver" tarps that are
supposedly much better than the cheap blue and green woven ones. They
also carry the much more expensive canvas tarps.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The moral test of government is how that government treats those who are
in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of
life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life - the sick,
the needy and the handicapped. -Hubert Horatio Humphrey, US Vice
President (1911-1978)