[Steam-engine] Re: Steam Schoools

Richard Backus rbackus at ogdenpubs.com
Mon Feb 7 07:04:12 PST 2005

Andy:
We published a list of steam schools scheduled for 2005 in the
November/December 2004 issue of Steam Traction. I would expect it is not
complete, listing the major schools that operate on an annual basis. If you
don't have the issue, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the list. It's a
bit long to paste in here. Also, I'll renew my request to one and all who
have seen our list to alert us to any schools we failed to note so we might
add them to our file. Thanks.
Richard Backus
--
Richard S. Backus