[AJD] Belt Dressing

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Mon Feb 7 05:07:09 PST 2005

Terry, I have never had much trouble with the belt slipping off, as long as
the two machine a lined up right. My Letz does not have a fly wheel, but I
can understand your concern.  I have ground 1000 to 1500 lbs of corn with
this setup since last fall and the only trouble is not enough traction.

As some have stated I need to stake the mill down, and this is very true.
Just have not done it yet.
J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com