[AJD] H Tranny and manual

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Feb 6 22:58:27 PST 2005

Thanks, Greg, now I can feel like I did the right thing on my H project
instead of feeling like I was too cheap to buy the shop manual, LOL.

I remain amazed at how much useful information is contained within the 80
pages of the IT manual.  With the JD parts book (I bought the inclusive CD
when it was still available from Deere) and occasional reference to the IT
manual my H came all apart and back together just fine.  Within those slim
80 pages you get A, B, D, G, H, M, and MT!  It really was a good piece of
research to know which models they could combine for each procedure.

Is anybody aware of any blatant errors in the IT book?  I found it to be
right on, giving them some allowance for changes along the way for the
model.  I mean, you still want to apply common sense to your work.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA