[AJD] Belt Dressing

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Sun Feb 6 16:42:22 PST 2005

Don, the picture was taken during a slack time, the grinder slowly moves
towards the tractor and I have to keep pulling the grinder back, but even
when the belt is tight it will still slip if I put to much corn in the
hopper. But loose or tight it runs about the same.

What I would really like to do is run the grinder off of the PTO on one of
my tractors but, the PTO runs the wrong way for the grinder. About turning
the belt 180, unless I don't understand something about that, I don't see
what that would do but turn the grinder the wrong way. Of course I could
park the tractor on the other side, then it would run the right way.

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com