[AJD] Belt Dressing

Jack Hollon jvhollon at greenhills.net
Sun Feb 6 15:58:30 PST 2005

I use Shep's Belt Dressing on a flat belt that we use to power a Montgomery
Ward hammermill.  I pick the stuff up at an Amish settlement in Jamesport,
Missouri.  I'm sure most Amish harness shops should handle it or be able to
get it for you.  Costs about $2.50 a pint, looks like black strap molasses,
one can lasts me about two years.  Hope this helps, Jack
Jack & Virginia Hollon
Hollon's Show-Me Belgian Farm