[AT] Chain grades

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Feb 6 08:40:00 PST 2005

Thanks, Bob.  On another note that is going off-topic, I sometimes see
flatbed trailers with a vehicle, like a car or pickup, loaded with the
freight.  Commercial haulers I am talking about here.  I have noticed
quite often they are secured with what looks to be nylon webbing
strapped over the wheels.  This would be a very handy way to secure
those vehicles as usually I can never find a suitable place to put a
chain.  I assume those are legal, as I have seen the trucks pull over
the scales and continue on their way.  Anyone have experience with them
or know where to purchase them?  I have to move a pickup a couple times
a year on a trailer and I would like to go that route.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia