[AT] Chain grades

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 19:02:40 PST 2005

Chain a  Heavy load to a trailer or truck and take a curve too fast and the
Load and trailer or truck  will turn over if you have the trailer or truck
tied to the load. It is just a saying that no matter how strong your chains
are you can still loose your load if you drive like a idiot or have to stop
or dodge some other fool in your path if you don't stay alert and use some
good common sense. Know your trucks capabilities and look out for others who
don't.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia