[AT] Chain grades

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Feb 5 15:57:21 PST 2005

Robert:

I have heard of this theory before and I always stumble over it. I must not
"get it". If I get the drift of this then what is really being stated is the
chains only have to be as strong as the weight of the trailer. But I just
don't buy that since the trailer is tied to a 5 to 6,000 lb truck. What am I
missing?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door