[AT] Steam Tractors on TV

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Feb 5 04:32:39 PST 2005

Hi Willard,  Antiques Roadshow is a PBS thing that is mostly about antiques
people have in their homes, (furniture, paintings, collectibles, etc.)  It
comes on in NC on Monday nights.  It might also show up on other stations,
I don't know.   The episode that showed the steam tractors was not about
steam tractors.  They just happened to do a short piece about the tractors
because they were in the same town where the particular episode of the show
was being staged.

Charlie