[AJD] wico "c" mag guts

nick_solomon at infostations.com nick_solomon at infostations.com
Fri Feb 4 18:11:35 PST 2005

I can't recall what plugs are in it...... d-21 comes to mind..... does
that mean anything to you? what do would it cost for all the guts, I still
have the gaskets, housing, and dist cap that you sent me, still in box,
waiting for my round to it of fixing the rest of the mag up. also, Ive had
suspicions that my tractor is not quite timed right.... and I think
somebody had the cam and all that apart before I got to it, so since the
marks don't line up proper, how should I go about timing the silly thing.
Id go hotter if that would help, Id really love to be able to just go out
and start it with out having to tinker every single time.

Nick