[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Feb 4 12:02:27 PST 2005

Hi Spencer,

It is not so much that I am confused as it is that I don't want our content
on the list to confuse others.  The way I read the thread, not just this one
but earlier threads on the subject, leads one to believe that you can go to
the hardware store, buy any equipment enamel, go home and take some hardner
you had left over because you forgot to add it to some automotive paint and
mix the two.

I don't think that is so.  I just wanted it clear for the record we create
here.

Charlie