[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????Many Thanks!

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 12:38:58 PST 2005

John, I painted my son's 8N using catalyzed paint.  It came out great --
nice shine and has looked good for several years now.  However, in some
ways the most impressive thing about the catalyzed paint was the quick cure
and hardening which allowed me to sand out a small run within a few hours
after painting.  I've tried this with non-catalyzed paint and it just
resulted in gumming up the sandpaper and a soft, porous spot in the paint
which I could never make look good.  Painting over the sanded catalyzed
paint resulted in a uniform result -- no residual from the run sanding
whatever!

Bob Holtzer