[AT] need allis chalmers "G" fan belt #

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Feb 4 08:56:31 PST 2005

Try <http://www.jdv-belts.com/>

I have yet to have them not have a belt, and they will make one for you
if you give them the dimensions.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The moral test of government is how that government treats those who are
in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of
life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life - the sick,
the needy and the handicapped. -Hubert Horatio Humphrey, US Vice
President (1911-1978)