[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Feb 4 09:28:33 PST 2005

Charlie,
	A friend of mine started putting hardener in Dulux in the early
seventies.  Beautiful paint jobs.  Dulux always did flow out nice and
had a nice choice of colors.  It just faded quickly and required
frequent polish and wax.  The harder kept it glossy and quite durable.
I think those paint jobs looked better than the Imron jobs that came
along later.  Without retarder, the Imron always had orange peel.  We
were painting airplanes and race cars and were never in a paint booth
but came up with very nice jobs.  A friend with a DuPont paint store was
providing information and materials.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia