[AJD] Lead Additive

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Feb 3 23:10:13 PST 2005

Cal,
	I don't think you are adding any lead to the fuel.  Lead additive is
probably the wrong name.  Probably more like lead substitute.  I
seriously doubt that it does anything but take money out of your pocket.
  I do have to admit that I really don't know.  I just do not use it.  I
do run leaded av-gas in the tractors some.  That will get lead on things
whether it is good or bad, I guess.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA