[AJD] 325 fixed

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Feb 3 21:31:07 PST 2005

Dean,
	Actually this time I did not spend much time messing with this thing.
It never has started very fast even when new.  We have not had much
snow, so I haven't had cause to use it this winter.  It has a blade on
it.  I needed to move it a few days ago and almost ran the battery down
before it let out one heck of an explosion which I took to be fuel in
the muffler.  Then it started.  I asked the questions on this list and
most replies referred to the spark plug.  Well, seeing as how that is
the cheapest thing on the tractor, I bought one and tried it.  It still
isn't the fastest thing cranking up, but is at least like it was when
new.  I plan to pick up a spare spark plug next trip past the dealers place.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA