[AJD] Ebay strange all ast JD wheels

wjohnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Thu Feb 3 18:05:21 PST 2005

good thought John.  I have seen this also but hadn't thought of it.  I
lhope that the stud hasn't been pulled loose as it is a very big job and
sort of hard to get the parts for repair.  I have had two tractors with
the stud pulled loose from the casting.  Just over-torque of the nut
holding the filter cap on causes it.
Merle