[AT] Oiling Oak Planks (was Sawmills)

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Feb 3 10:37:32 PST 2005

Well, the Thompson's treatment on white oak didn't work for me, Joe.
After nearly loosing a tractor through the floor boards last summer, I
replaced all of it with the treated stuff from Home Depot.  I'll see if
that works any better in this climate with the way I "mistreat" the
equipment. (I've been known to store professional grade "mulch" AKA
"semi-decomposed manure" in my trailer for extended lengths of time.)

Larry