[AJD] 40hc question

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Feb 2 22:14:50 PST 2005

Where was it again?  LOL
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Feb  2 20:22 , LeRoy Price <lep at epix.net> sent:

>Well, figure that 420s and 430s always get more money in these configs.  However,
I've seen asking prices around $7500.  There was one for sale in New Jersey a year or
so ago and the asking price was $7500.  Didn't go see it but it was suppose to be in
nice condition, don't think it was restored.