[AJD] My new John Deere/JD Spitfire

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:38:10 PST 2005

Greg, Liquifire's seem to be quite popular now with vintage collectors while the Trailfires are popular due to the smaller price tag vs. a Liquifire.  I honestly think the Spitfire has them beaten hands-down just because it is such a nimble machine.  You can't get much more basic than a Spitfire, and John Deere really nailed it with this design.

Kyle