[Ford-ferguson] Ferguson TE20

John Shoaf jashoaf at soltec.net
Wed Feb 2 06:29:06 PST 2005

I have a Ferguson TE20 for sale. Has new rear tires and rims. Includes 5' bush Hog and 6' grader blade. Tractor is still 6 volt positive ground and could use some work on the electrical system.
It does run strong though, I use it to bush hog 4 or 5 times a year, its just hard to get started sometimes. Has good sheet metal with only a small amount of surface rust. I have had the tractor 10 years and it has always been stored inside since I've owned it. I'm located near Danville, Illinois and could deliver the tractor within a reasonable distance.
Anyone interested please contact me privately @ jashoaf at soltec.net

Thanks,
John Shoaf