[AT] Unique Coincidence (kind of tractor related)

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 14:20:25 PST 2005

Since things are slow today, I thought I'd pass along a little bit of info that I figured out last night.  We named both of our boys after tractors (Case & Oliver).  Case needs to do a repot for his second grade class on someone famous born in February, so after some searching we discovered that John Deere was born on February 7th, so that will be the basis of his report.

The fun part was we started looking up other tractor related birthdays, and we were amazed to find that Oliver was born on the same day as the person he was named after, James Oliver.  Both were born on August 28th.  We honestly didn't know this when he was born, so I guess his name was chosen by fate.  I guess this also means that he may be destined for greatness......

Enjoy, Joe