[AT] I wonder if?

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 14:07:58 PST 2005

     Okay, okay I don't write a whole lot for this
list although I wish time allowed me to. Today I've
decided to do so, not because I have a sudden
abundance of time but because I'm almost overwhelmed
with excitement.
      Tomorrow the heater dude comes to my shop!!!!
Yes indeed and he will be bringing my new Clean-burn
furnace. Holy cats I don't even know what it'll be
like actually working in a warm building. Well other
than rebuilding carburetors at the kitchen table but
frankly when I get caught doing that, its almost to
HOT to stay in the kitchen. If you know what I mean!!
       I'm not sure if the heater dude 'll be able to
have it up and running the same day. I hope so.
        Wonder if it'll ever get cold again to where
I'll need a heater. Hope it don't make me soft. I do
know one thing...I'll have to be careful of falling
while in my shop. Once the heaters going I won't have
the many layers of clothes to soften the blow.
       I'll keep ya'll informed.
               See ya at Beiler's!!!!
                            Danny Tabor