[AT] Beilers sale

Vaughn Miller VMiller at messiah.edu
Tue Feb 1 08:38:28 PST 2005

I was just looking at the sale bill this weekend.  I'm hoping to go this
year, I'm not sure if I will go for both days or not.  Since I live about an
hour away, I don't need to plan much in advance.

Vaughn Miller
Dillsburg PA

>>> ivancou at usachoice.net 1/31/05 8:36:27 PM >>>
Almost time again for Beilers Auction in New Holland ,PA  .  If you'd like
to get together and put a face to names then lets meet around noon  on the
barn bridge .  I know Cecil M and Dave & David C will be there along with
Mike R .    Ed, Danny, Lane  ?
    How about dinner at Shady Maple one night ?   Wednesday night ?   Ivan