[AT] Did the List catch the flu?/Gone blond

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 03:55:18 PST 2005

> Here's the deal, Cecil.  There is a Sawyer mill on the list about

8 miles from my house.  If you bring the logs here, you will not have

to truck them far to that mill.  (Double grins)

> Charlie V.

	Hey, that's a great idea, Charlie.  ha ha ha ha   The ride
up would debark them too and save a low of trimming.

	I noticed when I checked those sawmill websites to see if
I could find someone with a portable mill that most of the mills
were in upstate and western NY. I guess you guys saw your wood and
we burn ours down here. Some people selling firewood around here
are getting $150 a full cord now.

	FWIW, there is a mill less than a mile from where I am
sitting and typing this but I'm not going to pay more than the
wood is worth for him to cut it up for me plus haul it to him. I
should have bought a band mill like the Wood Mizer for myself years
ago. I could use it now.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson