[AT] F-600 King Bolts

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 31 13:25:40 PST 2005

Mark:

Good to hear from another N600 owner. The Roll-back, tilt bed on mine is
over 27' with a flip up hydraulic ramp in addition. I have the same 330 HD
V8 with the 4 speed but do have a two speed rear-end. That I couldn't do
without. I really like the hydraulic winch.  Haven't run into anything it
won't handle.

One rough riding truck empty but not so bad when loaded. It has a tare
weight of almost 13,000 lbs and I license it no higher 26,000 lbs to avoid
the CDL issues. So the bed is plenty long for most heavy tractor loads. Nice
to have the extra length and is really advantageous because the tilt of the
bed is rather shallow.

Gets a little dicey loading and unloading in our wet weather at times, but
the winch is there to solve that problem.

Haven't had much luck finding used parts for it around here.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com