[Farmall] cleaning the f-20

John Paur johnjanpaur at directcon.net
Sat Dec 31 12:40:27 PST 2005

One thing that I find works really well is oven cleaner.  Spray it on
liberally and let it sit for several hours, then wash it off with a pressure
hose. Sometimes takes a second or even third application for heavy, dried on
dirt & grease.  It will screw up any good paint but that's usually not an
issue on those old, greasy tractors.   John