[Farmall] Regular Steering Wheel

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Fri Dec 30 21:57:31 PST 2005

David,
I believe a 7410 TA is a 4 spoke, cast steering wheel for a McCormick
Deering model 10-20, or perhaps a model 15-30. The correct part number for
the Farmall Regular, 4 spoke, cast wheel is 1526 DA.  I have a good Regular
steering wheel if you want to contact me off list for the details.

bobcurrie,
greenwood, CA