[AT] Northern Tool Sale - Left Hand drills

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Fri Dec 30 19:26:31 PST 2005

Cecil i have a friend that ran a sawmill a few years back [ it was GM
powered] his planer shed where the electric powered tools are is all three
phase. But he lives FAR from 3 phase power. He has a set up where one 200
volt motor starts a 3 phase motor that when running powers the whole shop.
Don't know how it is done just both motors are big i would say above 500
R Fink
PA