[Farmall] Reflection about a 1947 Farmall Cub tractor

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 30 15:42:49 PST 2005

Obviously, nobody has bothered to introduce the concept of the starter
crank to Kooser, or he could have saved himself a lot of trouble when he
stalled the tractor. When my '47 stalls, a simple flip of the starter
crank has it going again in no time. :-)

Mike

Arthur Umland wrote:
>    Hopefully, some of you will take the time to visit the URL listed
> below. I think you may find the writing of Ted Kooser to be of interest.
>
>            http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5075948
>
>    Have a Happy New Year!
>                                                         Art

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
too little. -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)