[AJD] GP that just sold on eBay

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 06:09:05 PST 2005

We discussed this very same tractor a little over a
year ago on this list. The consensus was that it was
not shipped as a bean tractor, but that it received
the bean axle at a later time as a replacement. axle.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com

http://www.karstlandventures.com/eventsPhotos/Tractors/20051008%20Lanesboro%