[AJD] GP that just sold on eBay

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 20:05:59 PST 2005

Bill,
You need to come to the next GP rally at Paul Ostranders in September 2006.
Check www.johndeeregp.com - send them an email asking about the rally, not
sure why Michael hasn't updated the web page... .  I have a '31 GP standard,
'30 GP standard, and '31 GPWT and love them all!  If you get near Moline,
you should contact Corwin (Cork) Groth as he restores GPs for a business.
He had the unusual GP at the last GOG that turned out to be able to pull a 5
bottom plow.
Regards,
Duane Larson