[AJD] Northern Tool Sale - Left Hand drills

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Dec 27 19:37:56 PST 2005

Looks like a deal to me, we had a set of Hansons in the shop years ago. They worked fine until
we lost them all
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Dec 26 16:38 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent: