[AJD] Nozzle Tool (& Christmas wishes)

ltcmikem at ktc.com ltcmikem at ktc.com
Sun Dec 25 09:17:39 PST 2005

Dee -

Thanks for remembering our troops, especially those away from home,
on this Christmas Day.  Best present our family got today is my
bride, Lt.Col. Shari Massengale, is home with me and the kids this
year.  Merry Christmas and God bless all.

Lt.Col. Mike Massengale, USAF (Ret)
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624