[AJD] "That's just not right"

DAVID BRUCE davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 25 02:29:49 PST 2005

First of all - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
We had the traditional family gathering at my mother in law's yesterday.
As normal lots of food, laughter and fellowship (and nobody was hurt this
year).
My great nephew (who is a city boy but has always been fascinated by
tractors) god a gift of a John Deere cap.  Nothing special, you say.  The
only problem with the cap is it is hot pink with a JD logo on it (official
JD product).  Like my brother in law (the boys grandpa) said, "That's just
not right".

David
NW NC