[Farmall] Terrorist Win ?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 10:55:52 PST 2005

Well, I have the McCormick Deering 10-20 which was  ONCE gray/black with red wheels.  However, after  about  eighty years it is more or less a uniform brown (not rusty, mind  you...just oxidized) :-).
  JM

John Hall <jthall at worldnet.att.net> wrote:  You need that off red that appears orange from the old Case's. A gray IH
would go great. Instead of Kubota how about AC for orange? One of my goals
is to have a green IHC. Looking at the checkbook recently, that may take a
while!!

John