[AJD] A2275R Front Wheel Spacers

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Dec 23 13:50:36 PST 2005

Chris
As you alluded to earlier, I use my pair of A2275R to help hold one of the shelves
down in the warehouse. So far they are doing an excellent job but have no idea what
else I would use them for.

I had thought they were for what Duane spoke to, listed crops

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Dec 23  7:21 , 'Duane Larson' <jdlarson at comcast.net> sent: