[AJD] OT: A neat story of thanks to a soldier

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Fri Dec 23 11:24:20 PST 2005

Great story, and it reminds me of one I need to try to get rolling.  Have a
family member in prison on a bum rap, long story that I won't bother you all
with here.  I had thought to assemble a crew of family and friends to
restore his 1950  Chevy pickup for him.  He might be out in about a year, so
it's time to get the project organized.  Will be with some of the folks who
might engage in this project in a couple of days, timing to be reminded is
just right!

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.